A new study suggests air pollution link to obesity in children.
Pollution Masks since 1993 - The 'Original' and still the best - Made in the UK
THE AIR WE BREATHE
The Respro® Bulletin Board is designed to keep you up to date with current views and issues relating to Air Pollution and its health implications in our daily lives.
WATCH OUR ANIMATION
TOP POSTS AND PAGES
- Africa's air pollution underestimated in climate change models
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Four in 10 UK councils exceed air pollution limits, figures show
- Seventy years on from the Great Smog, Mayor warns that air pollution is still a matter of life and death in London
- Tiny toxic particles linger in Mumbai’s air longer
- Follow Respro® Bulletin Board on WordPress.com
LOCAL AIR QUALITY
WHY WEAR A MASK?
Essential features required of a mask to work properly: Why wear a mask?
KEY POINTS TO A MASK
Three important points to look out for in an air pollution mask:
Key Points to a Mask
TIME TO CHANGE YOUR FILTER?
THERE ARE FOUR RESPRO® FILTER TYPES
HOW TO CHANGE THE FILTER
BUY NEW FILTERS
RESPRO® ON INSTAGRAM
Air Pollution Air Quality Asthma Beijing Boris Johnson California Canada China Delhi Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) diesel exhaust fumes EU - European Union Europe forest fire France Germany HAZE Health Effects of Air Pollution India Indonesia Iran King's College London London London Mayor Malaysia Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 NOx Ozone O3 Paris PM - Particulate Matter PM2.5 PM10 Research Respro® Masks FAQ Scotland Singapore Smog Spain Sulfur Dioxide SO2 UK Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) USA vehicle emissions wildfires World Heath Organization (WHO)
- Air Quality
- Australia & Oceania
- Exercise & Air Pollution
- Health Effects of Air Pollution
- Help & FAQs
- Latin America
- Medical Studies
- Middle East
- Research on Air Pollution in the UK
- Respro® How To Videos
- Respro® Mask Reviews
- Respro® Masks
- Respro® Products
- South Korea
- USA & Canada
- World News