WHY WEAR A MASK THIS WINTER
Here are some reasons why you might want to wear an effective mask this winter:
1. Colds and flu viruses are still around and they are not just called Omicron.
2. The Allergy Season starts in February with the arrival of Hazel, Yew, Alder, Elm and Willow pollen.
3. Air pollution levels, especially in winter, are at their highest in built up cities.
4. Ventilation and heating systems on public transport do a great job of mixing air around with viruses that are present in it.
5. A mask will protect your lungs from bad, contaminated or extreme cold air.
With reusable filters, a Respro® Mask offers all-round protection. It is planet kind and will keep you in good health, ready for anything.